D. Rob Burris has substantial experience in civil litigation and transactional law with a focus on business and real estate matters, complex commercial disputes, contract drafting and negotiation, automotive warranty and product defect, international business as well as insurance litigation and estate planning.
Mr. Burris is recognized for his innovation, high degree of skill, preparedness, effectiveness, professionalism, judgment and ethics. Mr. Burris is focused on understanding the needs of his clients and finding creative solutions to accomplish client goals, minimize risk, while ensuring that clear, concise, and sound advice is timely delivered.
Conversationally fluent in Spanish, Mr. Burris serves as American Co-Counsel for cross-border US/Mexico business dealings and is very active in the Southern Arizona and Northern Mexico business communities representing prominent businesses and individuals from Sonora, Chihuahua and Sinaloa in the maquiladora, produce, agriculture, cattle and seafood industries. Mr. Burris also serves as the local U.S. representative for the Senator of the State of Sonora, Mexico.
- Member, State Bar of Arizona and Pima County Bar Association
- Member, U.S.-Mexico Bar Association
- Member, Arizona Business Brokers Association, Southern Chapter
- Graduate, State Bar of Arizona Trial College
- Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Cessna Pilots Association as well as the Baja Bush Pilots